Wednesday 16 January 2013

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello,

Thank you for coming to check out my Blog. This is where i will keep a weekly record of all my goings on during the week, the training iam doing, the money i am raising and also and other bits and bobs i may think are of interest!


I will be keeping my facebook group up to date and it would be great if you could check that out too:

Click here to be taken to my page.

Finally, as you will know i will be collecting the wonderful donations for SCOPE through the website set up which you can reach here:

www.virginmoneygiving.com/TomPartridge

Alternatively you can see me in person and donate the good old way in cash£$£!


Please feel free to share this blog, my facebook group and also my donation page with all of your friends, family and at work too!


So far i am well on my way with nearly £300 being donated so far! Huge thanks to all who have donated their hard earned cash for a great cause (and to see me pushed to my LIMITS!)


You can find out more about Ironman Wales and a little about me by checking out my profile.


Next Blog will be Sunday 20th January 2013! Keep your eyes peeled for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment